Monday, February 15, 2016

I'm so GLAD!!

Dear Parents,

I'm so glad to return to Campus School to teach your sweet children. As many of you know, I was privileged to spend 6 of my 10 years of teaching at Campus School. My last two years I even had the honor of teaching some of your children.

For those of you who are just getting to know me, I am a proud mother of 3 amazing boys. My oldest, Quintin, is in 2nd grade at Campus School, and Emmitt and Walter both attend St. Luke's on Highland. My wonderful husband, Mr. Miller, leads the after school art program at Campus. This May we will celebrate 11 years of marriage. In my personal time, I enjoy being with my family, reading, running and laughing.

Communication is very important to foster the home/school connection. Email is the best way for us to connect, so I will send emails often to keep you informed of what is going on in the classroom. The class blog is also very important, so please check it often. You can follow by email on the left side of the page. This will ensure you never miss a post. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

I know we are all sad to see Mrs. Puckett go, but we are going to work together this week to make it a smooth transition. I am looking forward to getting to know you and your families. Here's to a great rest of the school year!

                                                                                                      Mrs. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment